Monday, April 9, 2012

NHL Playoff Predictions

Hello everyone, it has been a couple months since I have written anything. Partly because I have been very busy and partly because I have had no motivation to write about any sport but football. Now that playoff time is upon us for a couple sports, I figured I'd bust out some quick predictions.

First Round

Rangers over Senators
Bruins over Capitals
Devils over Panthers
Penguins over Flyers
Kings over Canucks
Blues over Sharks
Blackhawks over Coyotes
Red Wings over Predators

Second Round

Devils over Rangers
Penguins over Bruins
Blues over Kings
Blackhawks over Red Wings

Conference Finals

Penguins over Devils
Blackhawks over Blues

Stanley Cup Finals - Penguins over Blackhawks - My theory, Penguins are finally healthy and by far the best team in the league. Their toughest series will be the first round, after that they cruise to the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment