Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some Chris Paul thought and my Thursday night pick

My initial thoughts about Chris Paul going to the Lakers is that I'm super irritated. I really like Chris Paul and really dislike the Lakers so I immediately hate the trade. My second thought is that unless the Lakers are able to pull off a deal to bring Dwight Howard to LA, the Lakers will not win the championship because Pao Gasol was a lot more valuable than the Lakers realize, and Andrew Bynum is not winning a title as your main big guy. I hope that Dwight does not somehow end up as a Laker, or I might just pretend the NBA doesn't exist for the next five years.

My Thursday night NFL pick:
Steelers 31, Browns 13 - and on a selfish note, Big Ben, please don't throw to Mike Wallace, that is all.

Til Next Time,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment