Friday, December 23, 2011

NFL picks week 16

I know I have been slacking on my picks the last two weeks. I have made them, just didn't take the time to post them on here. For the year I am 159-66, so I feel pretty good about that. I already lost one for this week, which was my first Thursday night game I'd picked wrong all year. The amount of different scenarios for the playoffs these last two weeks makes the games that much more exciting. There are two weeks left, and not one team is locked in to a certain playoff seed; even the Packers technically haven't wrapped up the 1 seed. I am hoping for complete chaos this weekend to make the final weekend do or die scenarios for as many teams as possible, but what I'm hoping for and what I'm predicting are different, so with that, onto my picks.

Texans 23, Colts 10 - Obviously I missed this one already, but I couldn't cheat.
Broncos 27, Bills 13 - Broncos will run all day on the Bills, control the clock, and force a turnover or two, no late game drama needed this time around.
Panthers 38, Buccaneers 17 - (sigh)
Bengals 23, Cardinals 21
Titans 24, Jaguars 13
Raiders 24, Chiefs 20
Patriots 34, Dolphins 21
Giants 27, Jets 23
Steelers 23, Rams 9
Vikings 27, Redskins 24
Ravens 23, Browns 13
Chargers 34, Lions 30 - hoping I'm wrong on this one
Eagles 30, Cowboys 27
49ers 20, Seahawks 16
Packers 31, Bears 13
Saints 38, Falcons 34

Til Next Time,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment