Thursday, September 1, 2011

My NFL Predictions

I realize that predictions are pretty cliche and almost always wrong, but it's still fun so I've decided to do my own this year. Keep in mind I am a Buccaneers fan although I will try to keep these as unbiased as possible :) Here goes:

AFC
East - 1. Patriots 2. Jets 3. Dolphins 4. Bills
North - 1. Ravens 2. Steelers 3. Browns 4. Bengals
South - 1. Colts 2. Texans 3. Jaguars 4. Titans
West 1. Chargers 2. Broncos 3. Raiders 4. Chiefs

NFC
East - 1. Eagles 2. Cowboys 3. Giants 4. Redskins
North - 1. Packers 2. Lions 3. Bears 4. Vikings
South - 1. Saints 2. Buccaneers 3. Falcons 4. Panthers
West - 1. Cardinals 2. Rams 3. Seahawks 4. 49ers

Playoffs
Wild card round - Colts over Steelers, Jets over Chargers, Eagles over Cowboys, Bucs over Cardinals
Divisional round - Jets over Pats, Colts over Ravens, Packers over Bucs, Saints over Eagles
Championship round - Colts over Jets, Packers over Saints
Super Bowl - Packers over Colts

MVP - Aaron Rodgers
Offensive rookie of the year - Julio Jones
Defensive rookie of the year - Von Miller

These might change every week or so, but for now, this is what I think will happen this year :) feel free to agree or tell me how crazy I am.

Til Next Time,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment