Thursday, June 9, 2011

Intro

So to start off, I guess I should forewarn everyone that this is my first time ever doing something like this. I didn't receive any help in setting this up, so if it's messed up in any way, I apologize. The next thing I'll tell you is that the purpose of this blog is pretty much for me to express my thoughts and opinions on different issues in sports. As all of you who know me are aware, I have a great passion for sports and I also have many opinions about them :) Too many times I want to share these opinions, but don't have a platform to do so, hence the blog. If anyone has any comments or suggestions feel free to leave them. If any of you know anyone who is interested in reading about sports, feel free to pass this along as well.
With that being said, my first entry will be just to tell you a little about myself. I am 25 years old, happily married with two beautiful daughters, and I am a recent graduate of the University of Utah. I am in the process of starting a career in Public Relations and hope to do so for a professional sports team, preferably baseball. I have always had a great passion for any and all things sports. I am sure I drive my family crazy with it at times, but it's just who I am.
I look forward to writing my thoughts and opinions for anyone who cares to read, and also look forward to hearing what you think. And also if anyone has any tips on how to make the blog look better or anything, please let me know. Like I said, this is my first time attempting anything like this.
Til next time,
Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment